The teachers at your McKellips KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing your children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of over six years at our KinderCare Learning Center.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education through biannual company professional development trainings and additional trainings through college courses and state funded programming.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your McKellips KinderCare Learning Center. We are very
excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing
the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth
with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical
At your McKellips KinderCare, our teachers take great pride in being a part of your children's development and growth and becoming a part of your family. We will provide your child a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn and grow in.
Marie Weller - School Director
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure safety, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry to allow only our families to have access to our school. Otherwise, a door bell is available for visitors, who will then be greeted by a member of our KinderCare team. In addition to building safety, we also ensure that our teachers are equipped with the knowledge needed to keep your children safe. Each of our teachers at your McKellips KinderCare are First Aid and CPR Certified. We also hold monthly trainings to keep our teachers up to date on evacuation safety (fire drills), and health and cleanliness standards (proper hand washing and sanitation procedures).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Years
- DES & Salt River PIMA Maricopa Indian Reservation
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for McKellips KinderCare?
The application deadline for McKellips KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
hands-down this is the best daycare in the world! Miss Kellie, Miss Robin, Miss Abigail, Miss Makayla, and the list goes on and on of all the phenomenal women at this facility! they do a daily curriculum with my two-year-old and he is learning at a rapid rate! Our son comes home doing new things all the time and my husband and I are so blessed to know that he is in good hands each day when we drop him off!! thank you ladies for all of your hard work!
Endorse McKellips KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.