KinderCare teachers are very passionate about your child's happiness, growth and development.
They work hard to provide a safe and nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
For our teachers this is more than a job. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside of each and every child.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Parents feel comfortable dropping their children off and feel confident that their child is receiving the best education and care.
Each day the children are learning something new and our teachers find a way to make learning fun!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Boston KinderCare Learning Centerwe are conveniently located in the North End behind the Historical Faneuil Hall. We have been providing the highest quality childcare in the North End since 1990. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth and development socially, cognitively and physically.Our comprehensive curriculum, spacious and bright classrooms make the Boston KinderCare Learning Center a wonderful place for your child to learn and grow. We are pleased to say that our center strives everyday to ensurethat ourfamilies are satisfied. Please come by or schedule a timeto come for a tourof our center. We would love to meet you and your family!!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Mercantile KinderCare?
The application deadline for Mercantile KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mercantile KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.