- Meridian KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- The staff at Meridian KinderCare are well trained and educated in the Early Childhood Education field.
- We are very proud of the tenure of most of the staff and strive to maintain a staff that is consistent for your children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Meridian KinderCare located in Puyallup, Washington. The moment you walk through our doors, you will feel the warmth and excitement that our wonderful teachers bring to this center. We pride ourselves in the longevity of our staff as many of our teachers have been here four or more years. Our teachers have their own unique talents and ideas to enhance our curriculum. We understand that the art of teaching is so important that it should only be practiced by individuals dedicated to excellence, and we encourage you to come meet our staff and get to know the wonderful teachers who will be guiding your children throughout their day! Our classrooms focus on the whole child in all aspects of development: social, emotional and physical development, all while in an engaging atmosphere. We offer care to children ages four weeks to 12 years and each and every classroom is designed to encourage your child to express and develop their own personality.
- The Health and Safety of the children enrolled in our
school are of the utmost priority within our center!
Our facilty is secured with a key-pad entry, as well as a
fully fenced yard for the safety of your children. We are
always concious about who is coming in and out of the
All of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified incase of an emergency situation. Handwashing and sanitization are a must, especially during the Fall and Winter months as cold and flu season approaches.
Ms. Samantha is the Health and Safety Coordinator for Meridian KinderCare. Samantha takes the health and safety of the children in our care very seriously. She is in constant communication with the staff about any safety issues that may occur in the classroom or on the playgrounds. She does routine toy checks to make sure that all of our materials are in good repair and also conducts monthly disaster drills and training for the staff so the building is prepared for any emergency. Samantha monitors the needs of the children such as accomidating special diets and food allergies, as well as medicine administration.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- NACCRRA Accepted ***No Subsidy For Offered for this Center***
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Puyallup Grades: NS-6 | 143 students
16028 Gem Heights Drive E
Puyallup, WA 98375
(253)848-4185 1 NS-6
- Puyallup Grades: PK-K | 38 students
301 43rd Ave Se
Puyallup, WA 98374
(253)841-3785 2.3 PK-K
- Puyallup Grades: NS-PK
123 31st Ave SE
Puyallup, WA 98374
(253)848-1907 3 NS-PK
- Tacoma Grades: NS-PK
17419 Canyon Parkway East
Tacoma, WA 98446
(833)905-3276 3.6 NS-PK
- Tacoma Grades: PK-K | 42 students
4519 112th St East
Tacoma, WA 98446
(253)531-2112 4.4 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.