As the largest privately owned, early childhood education and care provider in the country, we're pioneering the practice of developing the whole child- of giving each child the skills he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and most importantly, intellectually.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Meritor Academy! Our goal is to partner with you and give your child the best possible start in education. Together we will teach your child to learn, to lead and to succeed. As a private school with a strong commitment to children and their families, we offer a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment that helps children achieve their fullest potential. Our blending of new technology and the back-to-the basics curriculum establishes a strong foundation. Our teachers are dedicated early-childhood educators who are excited about teaching. Our mission is to provide a high quality education that fosters excellence in academic learning, establishes strong character, and develops attitudes and skills essential for life success.
- At Meritor Academy your child's health and safety is one of our top priorities. All of our doors leading to the outside are locked as well as the playground gates. Our front door of the building has a coded entry that authorized family members are given upon enrollment. Otherwise there is a door bell for visitor and guests and they will be greeted by a staff member. We also have a Health and Safety coordinator. The duties of this person include conducting fire and disaster drills, ensuring all staff is current in first aid and CPR and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- None at this time
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Meritor Academy North Andover?
The application deadline for Meritor Academy North Andover is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Meritor Academy North Andover. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.