North Andover KinderCare
Tel: (978) 685-8111
At North Andover KinderCare, our number one priority is the care and education of children.
All the teachers work together as a team to provide a safe and positive learning experience everyday.
Our staff strive to encourage every child's unique learning style as well as nurture their social and emotional development.
While academics play a role in development, we believe there are many other opportunities for enhancing the whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here at North Andover KinderCare every day is full of meaningful learning and exciting activities! Children delight in purposeful projects while developing social skills and learning through play. Our children, parents and teachers agree that this is a wonderful place to be! Our teachers and staff work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment every day. We have extensive health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the well being of the children at all times. This truly is a family environment with everyone invested in our children's future. We have an open door policy and encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, personal notes to families, and parents teacher conferences through out the year. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with everyday.
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Chickering Road in North Andover, Massachusetts. At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. We are proud to offer expertly designed programs for children that meet their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. We maintain a rigorous standard for the safety and well-being for your child through daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access. Our team of child development experts offers a fun and stimulating environment for our children and brings a true passion for educating and nurturing children to our center each and every day. We look forward to a visit with you and your child and are honored that you are considering KinderCare Learning Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Child Care Circuit Vouchers, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to North Andover KinderCare is Brooks School (1.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Michael Elementary School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Andover Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
(978) 725-6272 1.9 9-12
- Lawrence Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
101 Parker Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
(978) 683-5822 2 PK-8
- Lawrence Grades: 5-8 | 62 students
198 Garden St
Lawrence, MA 01840
(978) 686-4673 2.1 5-8
- Lawrence Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
207 Hampshire St
Lawrence, MA 01841
(978) 689-8222 2.6 9-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.