At North Andover KinderCare, our number one priority is the care and education of children.
All the teachers work together as a team to provide a safe and positive learning experience everyday.
Our staff strive to encourage every child's unique learning style as well as nurture their social and emotional development.
While academics play a role in development, we believe there are many other opportunities for enhancing the whole child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at North Andover KinderCare every day is full of meaningful learning and exciting activities! Children delight in purposeful projects while developing social skills and learning through play. Our children, parents and teachers agree that this is a wonderful place to be! Our teachers and staff work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment every day. We have extensive health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the well being of the children at all times. This truly is a family environment with everyone invested in our children's future. We have an open door policy and encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, personal notes to families, and parents teacher conferences through out the year. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with everyday.
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center on Chickering Road in North Andover, Massachusetts. At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. We are proud to offer expertly designed programs for children that meet their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. We maintain a rigorous standard for the safety and well-being for your child through daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access. Our team of child development experts offers a fun and stimulating environment for our children and brings a true passion for educating and nurturing children to our center each and every day. We look forward to a visit with you and your child and are honored that you are considering KinderCare Learning Center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, German, Spanish
- Child Care Circuit Vouchers, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Andover KinderCare?
The application deadline for North Andover KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Andover KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.