Methodist Family Child Care
- The Methodist Family Child Care Center and Kindergarten offers full day, full year child care for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
- Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten are provided to children ages 3 years-5 years.
- Kindergarten is offered to children who are 5 years old by September 1st.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call our office for tuition rates at 309-671-5153.|
|Admissions Director||Lee Ann Isbell|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Thames|
- The Methodist Family Child Care Center and Kindergarten offers full day, full year child care for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years. Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten are provided to children ages 3 years-5 years. Kindergarten is offered to children who are 5 years old by September 1st.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: K-12 | 122 students
404 NE Madison
Peoria, IL 61603
(309)687-7739 0.3 K-12
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
711 N Underhill St
Peoria, IL 61606
(309)676-7131 1.1 PK-8
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 457 students
3216 N. Emery Avenue
Peoria, IL 61604
(309)685-1208 2 PK-8
- Peoria Grades: NS-PK
1125 West Florence Ave.
Peoria, IL 61604
(309)682-5669 2.4 NS-PK
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.