Mid Valley Christian School
- Mid-Valley Christian School is a non-denominational private Christian School.
- The school was founded primarily to afford our children the benefit of a sound education within the highest standards of Christian principles and morality.
- Mid-Valley Christian offers grades pre-kindergarten through twelfth, and welcomes boys and girls of all races, creeds, and colors. Mid-Valley Christian School has an "all faiths" student body and its faculty reflects religious diversity.
- Mid-Valley Christian School is dedicated to the fundamentals of learning in an atmosphere conducive to spiritual growth, social development and academic excellence.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,100|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Mullins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Lego Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Piano Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alamo Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
932 North Alamo Road
Alamo, TX 78516
(956) 787-9743 7.5 PK-12
- Weslaco Grades: PK-5 | 61 students
905 N Texas Blvd
Weslaco, TX 78596
(956) 973-8642 1.3 PK-5
- Mission Grades: PK-12 | 94 students
4301 N Shary Rd
Mission, TX 78573
(956) 581-7777 17.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.