San Martin De Porres Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 61 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Program Design:
- The Montessori curriculum and methods are used with the PreKinder and Kinder students.
- Traditional Catholic School curriculum is used with Grades 1 to 3.
- The ITBS Testing program is used in the Spring of each year to evaluate students and classes.
- Religion classes are taught each day with Mass on Fridays.
- Uniforms are required.
Endorse San Martin De Porres Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards