San Martin De Porres Catholic School
- San Martin de Porres Catholic School was founded in 1999.
- Mission statement: San Martin de Porres Catholic School strives to develop and inspire strong Christian values and academic excellence; thus empowering our children to become tomorrow's leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- Program Design:
- The Montessori curriculum and methods are used with the PreKinder and Kinder students.
- Traditional Catholic School curriculum is used with Grades 1 to 3.
- The ITBS Testing program is used in the Spring of each year to evaluate students and classes.
- Religion classes are taught each day with Mass on Fridays.
- Uniforms are required.
Profile last updated: 04/02/2016
- People that viewed San Martin De Porres Catholic School also viewed these schools: Mid Valley Christian School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.