San Martin De Porres Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Program Design:
- The Montessori curriculum and methods are used with the PreKinder and Kinder students.
- Traditional Catholic School curriculum is used with Grades 1 to 3.
- The ITBS Testing program is used in the Spring of each year to evaluate students and classes.
- Religion classes are taught each day with Mass on Fridays.
- Uniforms are required.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for San Martin De Porres Catholic School?
The application deadline for San Martin De Porres Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse San Martin De Porres Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards