Middletown Christian School
Tel: (717) 944-0173
- Middletown Christian Schools has a rich history of providing a well-rounded education for children and youth since its beginning.
- Alumni have gone on to excel in their choice of vocations and counted in places of responsibility around the country.
- Many have gone on to make their mark in such fields as medicine, law, investments, national television, news and program production, missions, pastors, teaching, international logistics, management, and other avenues, making a difference in the lives of people of all ages.
- The average length of service at Middletown Christian Schools of our present faculty is over 9 years.
- A low turnover rate adds continuity and stability to our quality Christian school program.
- We believe it is essential to have a dedicated faculty who think of teaching as a ministry rather than just a job.
- We currently have 16 teachers in the Preschool and DayCare, with 35 teachers in the Elementary, Junior High, and High School.
- Some of the Christian colleges our faculty have graduated from include Arlington Baptist College, Baptist Bible College, Bob Jones University, Cedarville College, Hyles Anderson College, Maranatha Baptist College, Northland Baptist College, Temple Baptist College, Tennessee Temple University, and Trinity Baptist College.
- Several of our faculty also graduated from very reputable public universities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.