Miracle Academy Preparatory School
- In The Miracle Academy Preparatory School, we have a program for children of all ages.
- The essence of The Miracle Academy Preparatory School education is to assist the child's natural tendencies to learn and become independent.
- Our goal is to provide for each child's intellectual, spiritual, social, and physical growth.
- The intent is to compliment your approach at home, and work as a part of a team, to help your child fulfill his/her potential.
- We hope that you will make it your goal to learn about The Miracle Academy Preparatory School approach, through observing and becoming an active participant in the school itself.
- We are a nonprofit school dedicated to providing a learning environment that is supportive and responsible to each child's individuality as well as to the group as a whole.
- Our program is designed for multi-aged, multi-cultural diverse student population, ages four through eighteen.
- Low student to teacher ratio is an important aspect of our school.
- Parental cooperation is integral to our success. We encourage parents to volunteer their unique talents to help us offer the children the best we have to give.
- We aim to provide a challenging and developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Science and computer classes are provided in order to emphasize problem-solving techniques.
- Writing and reading are an integral aspect of the Miracle Academy Preparatory School through creative writing projects, bookmaking and journal keeping. Field trips are an essential aspect of our class.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-K | 123 students
10014b Two Notch Rd
Columbia, SC 29223
(803)788-9814 9.2 PK-K
- Columbia Grades: PK-K | 90 students
1005 Asbury Dr
Columbia, SC 29209
(803)776-8121 10.4 PK-K
- Columbia Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
2219 Atascadero Dr
Columbia, SC 29206
(803)782-2748 7.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.