moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani
moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani Photo #2 - Every day is a new adventure - experiential hands on learning
Gan Gani is a Hebrew immersion preschool program in which children engage in constructiveness curriculum promoting the development of gross and fine motor skills through play.
Our experiential, hands-on programming allows our students to be partners in their own learning process.
Through pretend play, singing songs, integrating with one another, and creating art projects, as well as through many other activities, students are immersed in both Hebrew language and Jewish culture.
We Offer a warm, loving and unique program for ages 12 months - 5+ years with "Adult and Me" classes Afterschool programs and Adult Hebrew Immersion Classes.
We pride ourselves on practicing our motto "Every child is special; every session unique" We Provide homemade, kosher and healthy meals, with special attention to allergies.
Our outdoor and indoor playgrounds allow our children to get plenty of exercise and fresh air.
The crown Jewel of your child's education will be the acquisition of a second language.
"Babies and young children have incredible early learning skills that are uniquely equipped to learn the building blocks of one or more languages starting at birth.
This is an ideal time to introduce foreign languages to kids and to encourage cross-linguistic learning" Dr. April Benasich, Director, center for Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience, Rutgers University.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Yearly Tuition: $14,600
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Hebrew immersion preschool program in which children engage in constructiveness curriculum promoting the development of gross and fine motor skills through play.
- We offer early drop-off as early as 7:30 am and late pick up as late as 5:30 pm
- Our Moadon Hebrew Program is designed for children from junior Kindergarten through seventh grade. Through collaborative learning, children are immersed in Jewish culture, religion, and tradition, as well as the Hebrew language. This program prepares students for a smooth, stress-free transition to becoming a Bar or Bat Mitzvah.
- We offer Adult Education so you can learn Hebrew along with your children
- "Adult and Me" classes ages 6months to 15months to introduce your young ones to the language and the school
- The Gan Gani school year runs from mid-September to mid-May. We also offer a summer camp and Bridge Days between sessions.
- Gan Gani is not just a school but also the Moadon community. We hold the High Holiday ceremonies at our new facility and other various cultural events for Parents and kids alike.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani cost?
moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani's tuition is approximately $14,600 for private students.
When is the application deadline for moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani?
The application deadline for moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
We have one child at Moadon Kol Chadash's Gan Gani preschool. I am so thankful that I found this amazing place. The teachers and staff are amazing!! I could not have asked for anything better. This is a mini Israel in the middle of Chicago. It's Hebrew and Israeli culture immersion! For Rosh Hashana this year they had a shofar-making class and my son loved it! They go above and beyond and I could not recommend this place more! We love Moadon Kol Chadash!
We have 2 sons at Gan Gani and I can`t imagine them being in a more warm, progressive, and creative environment. The curriculum is cultural and experiential-based. The perfect balance of structure and free form. They accept children starting at 9 months thru kindergarten if you choose. Gan Gani at Moadon Kol Chadash is also the only true Hebrew immersion school in Chicago! The Educational value of a second language is truly priceless. The all-Israeli teaching staff brings a level of authenticity, culture, and traditions, unequaled in Chicago! 100% nut fee and also Kosher, the Gan provides one of the safest, nutritional, nurturing, caring environments for kids! There isn`t even a close second in providing the level of Education, culture, language, and community, in Chicago. I feel as a parent education starts with giving your kids the right tools first and Gan Gani checks ALL THE BOXES! Moadon Kol Chadash is more than education it`s truly a gift to your children, that will serve them their entire lives!
Gan Gani is the most warm and wonderful environment. My 2 year old runs in every morning and sometimes does not even want to leave. The teachers are incredible, so caring and really feels like a family environment. The food is fresh every day and cooked in-house. I especially love the commitment to teaching about Israel and the Hebrew language. My son comes home with beautiful art projects with the changing seasons and holidays. They are also so flexible with times and are very accommodating for all our needs.
Endorse moadon Kol Chadash/ Gan Gani. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.