- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 127 students
- Yearly Tuition: $22,000
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Fitness Club, Queer Straight Alliance (QSA), Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Choir
- The Montclair Cooperative School is a community of learners (Nursery through 8th Grade) in which children are invited to take risks, question, explore, discuss, interpret, and create. They discover ways to apply learning effectively in solving problems and constructing new knowledge. We value diversity and understand that the world is composed of different people, cultures, and ideas. We arecooperativein that everyone - teachers, students, and parents - participates in the educational process. We areprogressivein that children learn by building on multi-disciplinary themes and experiences. The Montclair Cooperative School is a community of students, teachers, and parents who are dedicated to creating a nurturing environment where children flourish intellectually and where they develop exceptional social skills along with a deep sense of community responsibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Montclair Cooperative School cost?
When is the application deadline for Montclair Cooperative School?
Endorse Montclair Cooperative School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards