Immaculate Conception High School
- Under the patronage and example of our Blessed Mother, Immaculate Conception High School inspires students to live the Catholic faith in service to their school and community.
- Our faith community offers endless opportunities, so our young men and women are well prepared to confidently face life's challenges, enabling them to live meaningful lives and make a positive difference in the world.
- The purpose of Immaculate Conception High School is to encourage students to achieve his/her maximum potential through a college-oriented curriculum designed to develop the whole person.
- These goals include: Catholic formation; intellectual, emotional and physical development; social consciousness; and cultural awareness.
- With this purpose in mind, students, faculty, administration, and parents of Immaculate Conception High School work together under the patronage of the Blessed Mother to form a worshipping, learning, serving, and loving Christ-centered community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 988 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- LombardGrades: 9-12 | 664 students
19W070 16th Street
Lombard, IL 60148
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.