Montessori Center Of Our Lady
Tel: (734) 838-0841
- Montessori Center of Our Lady has provided an enriching, nurturing and developmentally appropriate Preschool and Kindergarten Program to children 3 -6 years of age for over 35 years.
- Following the example of “caring for children” as initiated by the foundress of the Felician Franciscan Sisters, Blessed Mary Angela, Montessori Center of Our Lady seeks to provide the foundation for early learning and to serve the needs of working parents and families.
- Our staff of the Montessori live by the core values on a daily basis: Respect for Human Dignity, Compassion, Transformation, Solidarity with the Poor, and Justice & Peace.Our staff is educationally trained and experienced in the Montessori pedagogy.
- Our goal is to nurture and help your child reach their fullest potential by enhancing their physical, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, cognitive, and social skills.
- The Montessori Center of Our Lady is a member of: - American Montessori Society (AMS) - Michigan Montessori Society (MMS) - Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI).
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Option full or half-day|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Shiranthi De Silva|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
10 & Under tennis
- The Montessori Center of Our Lady is committed to providing your child with a healthy, happy and engaging Montessori experience.
- Our staff is educationally trained and experienced in the Montessori pedagogy. Our goal is to nurture and help your child reach their fullest potential by enhancing their physical, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, cognitive, and social skills.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livonia Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
15089 Newburgh Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
(734) 464-1250 0.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.