Montessori Children's Elementary School
- Our School has provided quality, individualized education and care for children ages 2 to 12 for over 30 years.
- Hundreds of Ramona families have become part of our montessori family.
- We believe that the best education for children addresses the whole child.
- Children deserve social and emotional development as well as academic.
- Our philosophy montessori is nurtures human potential, leading children to ask questions, think for themselves, explore, investigate and discover.
- Our ultimate objective is for them to be able to learn independently, and retain the curiosity, creativity and intelligence with which they were born.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ramona Grades: K-12 | 20 students
14382 Carnitas St.
Ramona, CA 92065
(858)679-2101 0.9 K-12
- Poway Grades: PK-K | 36 students
13168 Poway Rd
Poway, CA 92064
(858)748-5519 11.9 PK-K
- Poway Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
12310 9th St
Poway, CA 92064
(858)679-9949 12.8 PK-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.