Childrens Preschool Learning Center
- Childrens Presch Learning Center's philosophy of Early Childhood Education is based on the firm belief that each child has talent and potential that can best be developed by providing meaningful opportunities to learn through play.
- By providing highly motivating learning and interest materials with proper teacher assistance, each child is given the opportunity to be curious, to explore and discover, to develop a sense of self-worth through achievement, to develop an understanding of both academics and the arts, to socially interact with others and to experience the fun of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poway Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
12310 9th St
Poway, CA 92064
(858)679-9949 1.2 PK-5
- Encinitas Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)942-1111 13 PK-8
- Ramona Grades: K-5 | 30 students
703 9th Street
Ramona, CA 92065
(760)788-0910 11.9 K-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.