Childrens Preschool Learning Center
- Childrens Presch Learning Center's philosophy of Early Childhood Education is based on the firm belief that each child has talent and potential that can best be developed by providing meaningful opportunities to learn through play.
- By providing highly motivating learning and interest materials with proper teacher assistance, each child is given the opportunity to be curious, to explore and discover, to develop a sense of self-worth through achievement, to develop an understanding of both academics and the arts, to socially interact with others and to experience the fun of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poway Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
12310 9th St
Poway, CA 92064
(858)679-9949 1.2 PK-5
- Encinitas Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)942-1111 13 PK-8
- Ramona Grades: K-5 | 30 students
703 9th Street
Ramona, CA 92065
(760)788-0910 11.9 K-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.