Childrens Preschool Learning Center
- Childrens Presch Learning Center's philosophy of Early Childhood Education is based on the firm belief that each child has talent and potential that can best be developed by providing meaningful opportunities to learn through play.
- By providing highly motivating learning and interest materials with proper teacher assistance, each child is given the opportunity to be curious, to explore and discover, to develop a sense of self-worth through achievement, to develop an understanding of both academics and the arts, to socially interact with others and to experience the fun of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poway Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
12310 9th St
Poway, CA 92064
(858)679-9949 1.2 PK-5
- Encinitas Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)942-1111 13 PK-8
- Ramona Grades: K-5 | 30 students
703 9th Street
Ramona, CA 92065
(760)788-0910 11.9 K-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.