Childrens Preschool Learning Center
- Childrens Presch Learning Center's philosophy of Early Childhood Education is based on the firm belief that each child has talent and potential that can best be developed by providing meaningful opportunities to learn through play.
- By providing highly motivating learning and interest materials with proper teacher assistance, each child is given the opportunity to be curious, to explore and discover, to develop a sense of self-worth through achievement, to develop an understanding of both academics and the arts, to socially interact with others and to experience the fun of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poway Grades: PK-5 | 56 students
12310 9th St
Poway, CA 92064
(858)679-9949 1.2 PK-5
- Encinitas Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)942-1111 13 PK-8
- Ramona Grades: K-5 | 30 students
703 9th Street
Ramona, CA 92065
(760)788-0910 11.9 K-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.