Childrens Preschool Learning Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Childrens Presch Learning Center's philosophy of Early Childhood Education is based on the firm belief that each child has talent and potential that can best be developed by providing meaningful opportunities to learn through play. By providing highly motivating learning and interest materials with proper teacher assistance, each child is given the opportunity to be curious, to explore and discover, to develop a sense of self-worth through achievement, to develop an understanding of both academics and the arts, to socially interact with others and to experience the fun of learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Childrens Preschool Learning Center?
The application deadline for Childrens Preschool Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Childrens Preschool Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards