The Montessori Children`s House of Franktown seeks to provide a warm, loving, Christian learning environment for preschool children ages 16 months through 12 years old.
The school, based upon the educational and developmental principles of Maria Montessori, is dedicated to nurturing the whole child (i.e.
socially, spiritually, intellectually, physically, and emotionally) in a stimulating, creative and supportive Christian setting so they become confident, self-motivated individuals who have the proficiency to undertake that which inspires them in life.
Montessori Children's House Of Franktown ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
No dress code.
No dress code.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
May. 1 / Dec. 1 / rolling
Our tuition varies, for tuition details, contact our office at office@montessorifranktown. org or call 757-442-2215.
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Toddler day program for children ages 16 months to 3 years old from 8:15-3:30.
- Primary morning program for children ages 2 1/2 to 6 years old from 8:15-1:00.
- Primary Extended Day for children 5 and up, in their third year, or by invitation by the Directress from 1:00 to 3:00.
- Elementary program for children ages 6 to 12 from 8:15 to 3:00.
- After School Program for Primary and Elementary aged children with a variety of full and part time options between 1:00 and 5:00.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Montessori Children's House Of Franktown often compared to?
Montessori Children's House Of Franktownis often viewed alongside schools like Broadwater Academy by visitors of our site.
What is Montessori Children's House Of Franktown's ranking?
Montessori Children's House Of Franktown ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of Franktown?
The application deadline for Montessori Children's House Of Franktown is May. 1 / Dec. 1 / rolling (applications are due on May. 1 / Dec. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Montessori Children's House Of Franktown. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.