Montessori In Redlands Inc
Montessori In Redlands Inc Photo #2 - MIR is situated in the middle of a 12-acre grapefruit grove. This environment is an important extension of the classroom. It provides beauty, safety, learning opportunities, and physical development for the children, as well as fosters respect and appreciation of the natural world and its creatures.
Montessori In Redlands Inc Photo #3 - A beautiful pedestrian bridge spans the north and south campuses.
- MIR is a Montessori school serving children ages 18 months through 6th grade from Redlands, California and surrounding communities. Montessori in Redlands is an environment where children begin a life journey of self-realization, love of learning, and global responsibility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all types|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies according to program|
|Admissions Director||Jacqueline Chandler|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bike Club, Running Club, Soccer, Sportball
- MIR was founded in 1976 by parents who wanted a school that would respect and encourage each child`s inherent curiosity, abilities, and interests. We firmly believe in protecting and nurturing children's natural gifts while giving them a solid academic foundation.
- MIR is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation funded by tuition, fees, donations, and grants.
- We follow the Montessori tradition of fostering ethnic, economic, and intellectual diversity. Our students and staff come from many different countries and many walks of life. The school is a true community where everyone is part of an extended "family" that cares deeply for one another and for the broader community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redlands Grades: K-12 | 162 students
9700 Alabama Street
Redlands, CA 92374
(909) 793-4984 1.1 K-12
- Garden Grove Grades: PK-8 | 330 students
1 Al Rahman Plaza
Garden Grove, CA 92844
(714) 531-1451 47.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.