Montessori School Of Charlottesville
- The Montessori School of Charlottesville is an independent, non-profit School open to children of all backgrounds, without discrimination in regard to race, gender, religion, economic origins, or family structure.
- The school desires as much diversity among the children and staff as possible.
- The School is dedicated to furthering international and ecological consciousness and views education as "an aid to life".
- Currently, the school enrolls children ages 21 months – kindergarten in classrooms located in Charlottesville, Virginia: Cutler Lane, Gordon Avenue and in the JABA building on Hillsdale Drive.
- At the JABA location, the children are involved in inter generational activities with the elders who attend JABA's adult daycare program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlottesville Grades: PK-K | 33 students
631 Cutler Ln
Charlottesville, VA 22901 0 PK-K
- Charlottesville Grades: NS-K | 213 students
735 Park St
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(434)296-6198 0.6 NS-K
- Charlottesville Grades: 1-12 | 36 students
1414 Westwood Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(434)923-8252 0.6 1-12
- Charlottesville Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
1205 Pen Park Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(434)964-0400 1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.