Montessori School Of Franklin
- Montessori School of Franklin serves children 18 months to 12 years.
- Also serving the Williamson County area for over 15 years; with 8 credentialed AMS, AMI, or MACTE certified Montessori teachers.
- Montessori School of Franklin has a Certification of Approval from the Tennessee Department of Education; MSF is a Category 1 non-public school.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Montessori School of Franklin (MSF) is a community of children, parents and educators dedicated to the development of the whole child. Guided by the internationally renowned philosophy and methods of Maria Montessori, we bring together children of all backgrounds in a nurturing environment that encourages each child to develop their full potential.
- Our Mission:
- Montessori School of Franklin will be a place where each child is known and loved. MSF will maintain the integrity of the Montessori philosophy and methods in all our endeavors. We will be known in the community as the provider of a high quality Montessori education in Williamson County and will continually strengthen our partnership with the Franklin community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.