The Montessori School of Johns Island is a private tuition based independent school.
The Montessori School of Johns Island Logo represents the educational philosophy of the school and Montessori. Montessori school gives the child the time necessary to learn with a three-year stage of learning.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Montessori School of Johns Island is an independent school located off Main Rd on Johns Island in Charleston, South Carolina. The area is largely rural, but we are conveniently 5 to 10 minutes from West Ashley and James Island. We follow a Montessori Philosophy of teaching, emphasizing independence, freedom within limits and a respect for a child's natural psychological, physical and social development.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montessori School Of Johns Island?
The application deadline for Montessori School Of Johns Island is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montessori School Of Johns Island. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.