Most Precious Blood Catholic School
Tel: (260) 424-4832
- Most Precious Blood School is a Catholic community dedicated to promoting education in Christian values, academic standards, and character development.
- TV Production classes are supported through a local grant and air weekly on two local cable channels.
- Our school is also the only school in Northeastern Indiana to have it's own bowling alley on site! Our school has many supportive programs and services in place.
- We offer Title I, Speech, and Physical Therapy services through Fort Wayne Community Schools.
- We also have a School Counselor on staff. Most Precious Blood School provides a balanced literacy approach to the Language Arts. The Accelerated Reader program allows students to read and grow at their own pace.
- Algebra is offered in Eighth Grade. A hands-on Science curriculum lets students really get involved.
- The curriculum at Most Precious Blood Preschool focuses on the five areas of child development - spiritual/emotional, social, physical, intellectual, and creative.
- The goals of the curriculum include meeting the needs of each child through creative, hands-on learning opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
1600 W State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
(260) 483-8214 0.8 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: K-8 | 206 students
2222 Lower Huntington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46819
(260) 747-2343 4.8 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.