St Therese School
5.00 (1 review)
- We, the Faith Community of Saint Therese School embrace the Spirit of the Carmelite Order that established our school based on the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- We exists as a living example of a Catholic Family Community in which all members assume responsibility for the education of the students from Kindergarten through Eighth Grades.
- We recognize the development of each child as a responsibility to their spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and creative development in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
- There is a close cooperation with parents, the primary educators of our students.
- This collaboration provides our students with opportunities for growth in the Catholic faith, Christian responsibility, and living and learning skills for the future.
- We provide a strong education in all curriculum areas, especially in these subjects: vocabulary, reading, language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science.
- These skills give our students a firm foundation for success in high school.
- In this Catholic-Christian environment, we impart skills and values so that our students are able to cope with pressures of life and the modern world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
1701 W Ramona Road
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)282-4151 1.9 9-12
- Alhambra Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 2.5 PK-8
I just want to thank the teachers for giving my daughter a quality education.
- Posted by Parent - jesse
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.