Mother Lode Adventist Jr Academy
Tel: (209) 532-2855
- Mother Lode Adventist Jr Academy is a part of a quality worldwide educational system, the second largest private system in North America.
- We offer an exceptional educational program that emphasizes the basic fundamentals of education.
- We believe that our children should acquire the ability to read with comprehension, spell correctly, write accurately, and speak clearly.
- The basics are fundamental in any program; however, the application of these basics to everyday life is the truest application of advanced curriculum.
- Our students enjoy six annual ski trips to Dodge Ridge as part of our physical education program.
- The cost of ski lessons, rentals, and lift tickets is included in the cost of tuition.
- We offer field trip opportunities at all grade levels. We offer band and handbell classes for grades 5-10, and private instrument lessons are available on campus.
- Each classroom has an opportunity to learn group singing, and perform at school programs throughout the year.
- Our school program includes the best that modern curriculum has to offer within a Christian context. Our school prides itself in the high academic performance of its students.
- Our vision for students includes Biblical principles within a rigorous academic program.
- Mother Lode Adventist Junior Academy is a place where character, values, physical fitness, essential practical skills, and creative expression is nurtured.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?