Mother Lode Adventist Jr Academy
- Mother Lode Adventist Jr Academy is a part of a quality worldwide educational system, the second largest private system in North America.
- We offer an exceptional educational program that emphasizes the basic fundamentals of education.
- We believe that our children should acquire the ability to read with comprehension, spell correctly, write accurately, and speak clearly.
- The basics are fundamental in any program; however, the application of these basics to everyday life is the truest application of advanced curriculum.
- Our students enjoy six annual ski trips to Dodge Ridge as part of our physical education program.
- The cost of ski lessons, rentals, and lift tickets is included in the cost of tuition.
- We offer field trip opportunities at all grade levels. We offer band and handbell classes for grades 5-10, and private instrument lessons are available on campus.
- Each classroom has an opportunity to learn group singing, and perform at school programs throughout the year.
- Our school program includes the best that modern curriculum has to offer within a Christian context. Our school prides itself in the high academic performance of its students.
- Our vision for students includes Biblical principles within a rigorous academic program.
- Mother Lode Adventist Junior Academy is a place where character, values, physical fitness, essential practical skills, and creative expression is nurtured.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SonoraGrades: 5-8
19550 Rogers Road
Sonora, CA 95370
- JamestownGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
19234 Rawhide Road
Jamestown, CA 95327
- TuolumneGrades: K-9 | 120 students
18393 Gardner Ave
Tuolumne, CA 95379
- VallecitoGrades: 6-12 | 7 students
Po Box 67
Vallecito, CA 95251
- Angels CampGrades: K-8 | 113 students
Po Box 880
Angels Camp, CA 95222
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.