Mother Lode Adventist Jr Academy
- Mother Lode Adventist Jr Academy is a part of a quality worldwide educational system, the second largest private system in North America.
- We offer an exceptional educational program that emphasizes the basic fundamentals of education.
- We believe that our children should acquire the ability to read with comprehension, spell correctly, write accurately, and speak clearly.
- The basics are fundamental in any program; however, the application of these basics to everyday life is the truest application of advanced curriculum.
- Our students enjoy six annual ski trips to Dodge Ridge as part of our physical education program.
- The cost of ski lessons, rentals, and lift tickets is included in the cost of tuition.
- We offer field trip opportunities at all grade levels. We offer band and handbell classes for grades 5-10, and private instrument lessons are available on campus.
- Each classroom has an opportunity to learn group singing, and perform at school programs throughout the year.
- Our school program includes the best that modern curriculum has to offer within a Christian context. Our school prides itself in the high academic performance of its students.
- Our vision for students includes Biblical principles within a rigorous academic program.
- Mother Lode Adventist Junior Academy is a place where character, values, physical fitness, essential practical skills, and creative expression is nurtured.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.