Sierra Waldorf School
- Nestled in the beautiful Rawhide Valley, Sierra Waldorf School offers classes from Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Sierra Waldorf School is dedicated to cultivating the capacities of each child through a developmentally respectful education based on the work of Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Waldorf Education.
- We create an environment that respects the individuality of each child, their higher spiritual nature and their connection to the world as a whole.
- The Sierra Waldorf School strives to create a community of caring adults who are committed to self-development, social responsibility and servant leadership.
- Sierra Waldorf School recognizes that the young child learns primarily through imitation and example.
- Great care is taken to provide an environment that brings nurturing warmth, guidance, and cooperation to a child's world of constructive fantasy and imagination.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|Tuition Notes||There is a sliding scale based on yearly income.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Admissions Director||Bill Roberson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Angels Camp Grades: K-8 | 74 students
3710 Whittle Rd
Angels Camp, CA 95222
(209)736-1175 9.8 K-8
- Everett Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425)355-1311 693.6 PK-12
- Sequim Grades: PK-6 | 78 students
515 Lotzgesell Rd
Sequim, WA 98382
(360)681-7255 715.7 PK-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.