Mount Moriah Christian School
- MMCS provides a Biblically-based program of academic, moral, and spiritual instruction while emphasizing high standards of excellence and challenging students to achieve their individual potential.
- We offer the ABEKA curriculum taught by Christian Pa. State Certified teachers, all with a minumim bachelor's degree in education.
Mount Moriah Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||10 monthly payments 10% discount for 1st sibling 15% discount for 2nd sibling Kindergarten tuition $180.00/monthly|
|Admissions Director||Renee DuBois, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Brenda Wingrove,Adm. Assist.|
- Quality Education for $11 a day!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Masontown Grades: PK-6 | 94 students
100 S Washington St
Masontown, PA 15461
(724) 583-2141 4.1 PK-6
- Uniontown Grades: NS-3 | 43 students
199 Edison Street
Uniontown, PA 15401
(724) 439-6116 8.4 NS-3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?