Mount St Marys Academy
- Mt. St. Mary Academy, the educational ministry of St. Patrick Parish, was established in 1859.
- Our mission is to serve families primarily of the Catholic Communities of St. Patrick, St. Canice and St. Dominic as well as families of other faith traditions and surrounding communities.
- Recognizing that parents are the primary educators of their children, we collaborate to educate our students to achieve their potential in the areas of faith development, academic excellence, social awareness and emotional growth.
- We exist to inspire and motivate our students to recognize their call to be responsible, faith-filled leaders in the reality of today’s multicultural and diverse world.
- Mount Saint Mary’s is the oldest continuously operating Catholic school west of the Mississippi.
- Founded in 1859, Mount Saint Mary’s is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, and proud of a fully credentialed faculty.
- Mount Saint Mary’s teacher/student ratio is 1:18. A strong academic foundation is emphasized, as children become engaged in the joy and responsibility of learning as a lifelong process.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(white or nave polo with khaki or navy shorts and/or pants and plaid shirts for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance for those families who qualify|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Mountain Biking, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Mountain Biking,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.