Mount St Marys Academy
- Mt. St. Mary Academy, the educational ministry of St. Patrick Parish, was established in 1859.
- Our mission is to serve families primarily of the Catholic Communities of St. Patrick, St. Canice and St. Dominic as well as families of other faith traditions and surrounding communities.
- Recognizing that parents are the primary educators of their children, we collaborate to educate our students to achieve their potential in the areas of faith development, academic excellence, social awareness and emotional growth.
- We exist to inspire and motivate our students to recognize their call to be responsible, faith-filled leaders in the reality of today’s multicultural and diverse world.
- Mount Saint Mary’s is the oldest continuously operating Catholic school west of the Mississippi.
- Founded in 1859, Mount Saint Mary’s is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, and proud of a fully credentialed faculty.
- Mount Saint Mary’s teacher/student ratio is 1:18. A strong academic foundation is emphasized, as children become engaged in the joy and responsibility of learning as a lifelong process.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(white or nave polo with khaki or navy shorts and/or pants and plaid shirts for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance for those families who qualify|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Mountain Biking, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Mountain Biking,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.