Live Oak Waldorf School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Live Oak Waldorf School, offering a full, authentic Waldorf curriculum on a beautiful 40-acre campus, is excited to announce reduced tuition plans making this excellent education more affordable than ever! Founded in 1977, with small classes, dedicated teachers, and the time-tested wisdom of the Waldorf curriculum, our school inspires a love of learning.
- Waldorf education is developmental, working with the physical, emotional, and cognitive stages of a child's development.
- Our students receive a unique education, one that stimulates intelligence, encourages creativity, develops practical skills, and prepares students for success in high school, college, and life.
- We have traditional Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School classes as well as a Parent-Child Program for children ages birth-4 years. We also have a Homeschool Program for all grades including our new Outdoor Homeschool Kindergarten Program.
- Open their hearts to the joy of learning! Call today for more information or to schedule a tour!.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross CountryBasketball, Cross Country,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: PK-12 | 296 students
301 W Whyte Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
(916)728-5500 25.7 PK-12
My children attended Live Oak eleven years each, preschool through eighth grade. I believe it educated the fully, and prepared both of them to be critical thinking, creative, responsible, courageous , and compassionate human beings. They are both happy people generally speaking and they are both comfortable in who they are, willing to share their gifts and talents and willing to work with their challenges. Live Oak`s wonderful teachers not only taught my children, that loved them and supported them in the truest sense of community.
- Posted by Parent - JB
We love Live Oak Waldorf for the dedicated teachers all of my children have, who are committed to their whole human development. We love Live Oak for the community connection, my children are growing up with support from a village, everyone knows each other and tries their best to support each other. We love Live Oak for the no stress, joyful learning environment that is TRULY developmentally appropriate which gives my children confidence and TIME to really learn so that they enjoy learning and want to know more. Thank you Live Oak Waldorf for staying the course of a true Waldorf school, that comes along with all sorts of challenges that are not always easy. We are ever so grateful for what you give our children and our family.
- Posted by Parent - A Smiley
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.