Forest Lake Christian School
- The mission of Forest Lake Christian School is to provide a traditional, quality Christian education that challenges students to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.
- Our goal is to equip students for lives of excellence by offering an education consistent with Biblical truth.
- FLCS is a partner with Christian parents to provide an education that encourages spiritual growth and character formation as well as academic attainment.
- Daily instruction from God's Word, weekly chapels, and dedicated Christian teachers provide a model of Christian excellence for students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||379 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP United States Government and Politics, AP United States History, Honors Algebra 1, Honors Algebra 2, Honors Anatomy & Physiology, Honors English 2, Honors English 3, Honors English 4, Honors Geometry|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-Kindergarten Annual Tuition: $4,925 K-6th Grade Annual Tuition: $6,300 7th-8th Grade Annual Tuition: $7,280 9th-12th Grade Annual Tuition: $7,930 Discounts for multiple students from same family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The mission of Forest Lake Christian School is to provide a traditional, quality Christian education that challenges students to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed. Our goal is to equip students for lives of excellence by offering an education consistent with Biblical truth. FLCS is a partner with Christian parents to provide an education that encourages spiritual growth and character formation as well as academic attainment. Daily instruction from God's Word, weekly chapels, and dedicated Christian teachers provide a model of Christian excellence for students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: K-12 | 161 students
13500 Richards Ln
Auburn, CA 95603
(530) 885-9447 5.6 K-12
- Carmichael Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
2140 Mission Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916) 485-3418 33 NS-8
- Chico Grades: 9-12 | 51 students
1877 Hooker Oak Ave.
Chico, CA 95926
(530) 877-6540 64.3 9-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1103 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916) 688-0521 41.8 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 489 students
2636 Latham Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916) 481-8811 36.2 PK-12
Our Daughter attended FLCS from 6th grade - Graduation. We can honestly say the Lord directed us to the BEST Christian School ever! This school first and foremost guides our children towards the Lord and His ways. Their principles and teachings are like none other. The small class sizes along with the best Teachers have equipped our daughter with all the essentials to pursue her education and conduct herself in a way that is pleasing to the Lord. Their high academic standards along with a focus on sports are the main factor our daughter was accepted at 5 Universities and Colleges and now attends Vanguard University. If you are considering this school for your child, look nowhere else as FLCS has everything you could ever want for your Child at this School. Jesus is definitely present at this School.
- Posted by Parent - Roybal Family
Our daughter attended FLCS 8th through 12th grades. She benefited from the small class size and teachers who know all their students. There are opportunities for service, sports, student government, and excellence in learning. Critical thinking skills are integrated into all academics and prepare students from a small private school in a country setting to leap into advanced education if that is their goal. Our daughter received multiple academic scholarships to incredible Christian and secular universities. She was well equipped from a secular worldview-point as well as having developed a solid Christian worldview that has taken her into life!
- Posted by Parent - LG
My daughter attended FLC from 8th grade to graduation. She had been diagnosed with a learning disability in public school and was afforded reasonable accommodations only after a cumbersome process. Upon transfer to FLC, she was given any accommodation necessary, we received weekly progress reports and communication with teachers. She excelled at her sport and because of the academic attention by staff, she went on to play her sport at college.
- Posted by Parent - Gjcam