Forest Lake Christian School
- The mission of Forest Lake Christian School is to provide a traditional, quality Christian education that challenges students to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in thought, word, and deed.
- Our goal is to equip students for lives of excellence by offering an education consistent with Biblical truth.
- FLCS is a partner with Christian parents to provide an education that encourages spiritual growth and character formation as well as academic attainment.
- Daily instruction from God's Word, weekly chapels, and dedicated Christian teachers provide a model of Christian excellence for students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Forest Lake Christian School also viewed these schools: Pine Hills Adventist Academy.
My daughter attended FLC from 8th grade to graduation. She had been diagnosed with a learning disability in public school and was afforded reasonable accommodations only after a cumbersome process. Upon transfer to FLC, she was given any accommodation necessary, we received weekly progress reports and communication with teachers. She excelled at her sport and because of the academic attention by staff, she went on to play her sport at college.
- Posted by Parent - Gjcam