United Auburn Indian Community Tribal School
Tel: (530) 883-2345
- Operating since 2005, the UAIC School has a hands-on learning philosophy that helps teach children in pre-K through 6th grades key aspects of Indian culture and foster critical thinking to prepare tribal members to face future challenges.
- The school houses one of California's most extensive collections of Native American Literature, which is available to all children at the school and other tribal members.
- The school also offers Occupational Therapy, private instruction, homework clubs and several career and personal development opportunities and services.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed United Auburn Indian Community Tribal School also viewed these schools: Granite Bay Montessori.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseville Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
9330 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 791-7849 12.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.