Mount Zion Christian Academy
- "Mount Zion Christian Academy exists as a ministry of Mount Zion Baptist Church to provide quality education (K-3 through Grade 12) that is distinctively Christian while pursuing academic excellence in every discipline of study.
- We strive to be salt and light to our culture, producing champion leaders for Jesus Christ.
- Mount Zion Christian Academy recognizes that God has given the primary and ultimate responsibility for training and educating a child to his or her parents.
- Since MZCA is a support ministry for the home, it is expected that each student's parents/legal guardians be committed to the involvement in their child's education, faithfully supporting the school with their time, effort, encouragement, and financial resources.
- All parents/legal guardians also need to be in harmony with the aims and purposes of MZCA.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mouth Of WilsonGrades: 8-12 | 147 students
2635 Oak Hill Road
Mouth Of Wilson, VA 24363
- DurhamGrades: KG-12 | 113 students
515 Southerland St
Durham, NC 27703
- DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 62 students
3120 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
- DurhamGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
4809 Friends School Road
Durham, NC 27705
- GrahamGrades: PK-12 | 371 students
Po Box 838
Graham, NC 27253
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.