Quality Education Institute Of Durham
Quality Education Institute Of Durham serves 75 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the National Christian School Association (NCSA).
The student:teacher of Quality Education Institute Of Durham is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Church of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cynthia Mosley|
|Admissions Associate||William A. Stephens|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After-School Program, Art, Computer Skills, Flutophone/Recorder, Music, Spanish--all grades|
- QEI-Durham provides a rigorous academic program for all students. The K4 students learn to read through a phonics approach of teaching. Students continue to build upon this foundation with more advanced studies of phonics, comprehension, and higher order thinking skills. Mathematics is also an integral part of our educational program. Students are taught how to utilize the mathematics learned in the classroom in the real world. By teaching across the curriculum, students are able to utilize the reading and math skills that they have learned when engaged in their science and social studies lessons. Integration of skills is key for students' overall understanding in the classroom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham Grades: PK-8 | 490 students
3716 Erwin Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919) 416-9420 4.3 PK-8
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 1229 students
3501 Ridge Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919) 493-5787 4 PK-12
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
3120 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
(919) 687-2763 0.5 PK-12
- Durham Grades: K-5 | 47 students
7415 Fayetteville Rd
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 544-5652 5.3 K-5
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.