Quality Education Institute Of Durham
- Quality Education Institute Of Durham serves 51 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-5 and is a member of the National Christian School Association (NCSA).
- The student:teacher of Quality Education Institute Of Durham is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cynthia Mosley|
|Admissions Associate||William A. Stephens|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After-School Program, Art, Computer Skills, Flutophone/Recorder, Music, Spanish--all grades|
- QEI-Durham provides a rigorous academic program for all students. The K4 students learn to read through a phonics approach of teaching. Students continue to build upon this foundation with more advanced studies of phonics, comprehension, and higher order thinking skills. Mathematics is also an integral part of our educational program. Students are taught how to utilize the mathematics learned in the classroom in the real world. By teaching across the curriculum, students are able to utilize the reading and math skills that they have learned when engaged in their science and social studies lessons. Integration of skills is key for students' overall understanding in the classroom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham Grades: PK-8 | 490 students
3716 Erwin Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919)416-9420 4.3 PK-8
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 1229 students
3501 Ridge Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919)493-5787 4 PK-12
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 84 students
3120 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
(919)687-2763 0.5 PK-12
- Durham Grades: K-5 | 60 students
7415 Fayetteville Rd
Durham, NC 27713
(919)544-5652 5.3 K-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.