Quality Education Institute Of Durham
Quality Education Institute Of Durham serves 75 students in grades Prekindergarten-5, is a member of the National Christian School Association (NCSA).
The student:teacher of Quality Education Institute Of Durham is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Church of Christ.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 75 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
mild learning differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
William A. Stephens
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
After-School Program, Art, Computer Skills, Flutophone/Recorder, Music, Spanish--all grades
- QEI-Durham provides a rigorous academic program for all students. The K4 students learn to read through a phonics approach of teaching. Students continue to build upon this foundation with more advanced studies of phonics, comprehension, and higher order thinking skills. Mathematics is also an integral part of our educational program. Students are taught how to utilize the mathematics learned in the classroom in the real world. By teaching across the curriculum, students are able to utilize the reading and math skills that they have learned when engaged in their science and social studies lessons. Integration of skills is key for students' overall understanding in the classroom.
Endorse Quality Education Institute Of Durham. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?