Quality Education Institute Of Durham
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- QEI-Durham provides a rigorous academic program for all students. The K4 students learn to read through a phonics approach of teaching. Students continue to build upon this foundation with more advanced studies of phonics, comprehension, and higher order thinking skills. Mathematics is also an integral part of our educational program. Students are taught how to utilize the mathematics learned in the classroom in the real world. By teaching across the curriculum, students are able to utilize the reading and math skills that they have learned when engaged in their science and social studies lessons. Integration of skills is key for students' overall understanding in the classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Quality Education Institute Of Durham cost?
Quality Education Institute Of Durham's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Quality Education Institute Of Durham?
The acceptance rate of Quality Education Institute Of Durham is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
When is the application deadline for Quality Education Institute Of Durham?
The application deadline for Quality Education Institute Of Durham is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Quality Education Institute Of Durham. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards