- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 482 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 5 / Jan. 12 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
band, chorus, drama, fine arts
- Duke School today is nationally renowned. It serves as a leading educational institution both within the Triangle and wider educational community; its teaching methods continue as a model for both public and other independent schools, and its unique child-centered, project-based integrated curriculum continues to adapt to serve a variety of learning styles. The school has made a particular contribution to the Durham community by producing outstanding students who are independent learners, thinkers, and decision makers helping to create a better future both for Durham and communities beyond Durham. The school has also helped raise consciousness about education in the Durham community and provided the expertise of its extraordinary teachers for other local schools. With its outstanding faculty and staff, Duke School continues to move forward in the new millennium.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Duke School offer?
What is Duke School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Duke School?
Endorse Duke School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards