Experience the vibrant calm of a campus where the students are taught respect and integrity from day one and live it daily.
From Pre-K to Grade 8 our students are paired in a buddy system. All ages equally enjoy spending time together whether it is reading, attending Mass or doing special projects. Our little ones feel valued being acknowledged by the 'big kids' and older students display kindness and caring for their little buddies.
- Immaculata, established in 1909, is a fully accredited Catholic School offering rigorous academic training which focuses on strong reading and mathematics skill development while providing a value-centered, holistic atmosphere for students of diverse backgrounds and abilities in grades PreK through 8.
- We value technology throughout the curriculum and at all ages.
- We offer a STEM program, Academically Gifted and Talented Program and Resource Services, differentiated learning and a number of interesting electives and extracurricular activities to grow and nurture the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||AIG and mild to moderate learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and polos for boys; plaid skirt or jumper for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 20 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,312|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic Members - (PreK) $7896 (K - 5) $6312 (6-8) $6468 Interfaith (PreK - 5) $8280 (6-8) $8424|
|Admissions Director||Barbra Bucci Murray|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess, Choir, Girls on the Run, Guitar Club, Jr. Historians, Lego, Mandarin Chinese, Newspaper, Science Club, Sewing, Ultimate Frisbee Band, Chess, Choir, Guitar Club, Jr. Historians, Lego, Newspaper, Science Club, Sewing, Girls on the Run,
- Character development, faith formation, and academic exellence are inseparable at Immaculata Catholic School. Every moment presents teaching and learning opportunities. We all live by the Immaculata Way of Life:
- Respect God, self and others.
- Be a person of integrity.
- Live a life of service.
- Produce quality work.
Profile last updated: 06/01/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CaryGrades: 6-12 | 753 students
1500 N Harrison Avenue
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
101 Preston Executive Dr.
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 295 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
RaleighGrades: K-8 | 537 students
10000 Saint Francis Drive
Raleigh, NC 27613
I am a current parent at the school and am so impressed with the students. They are all so happy and smiling all the time. They say good morning as we walk in and hold the door. The academics are excellent as well. But honestly, you can get great academics at many schools, but what they do in character building and values can't be matched. You can spot and Immaculata student around town by the way they carry themselves and treat others. I love this school.
- Posted by Parent - rsoff
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.