Immaculata Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Experience the vibrant calm of a campus where the students are taught respect and integrity from day one and live it daily.
From Pre-K to Grade 8 our students are paired in a buddy system. All ages equally enjoy spending time together whether it is reading, attending Mass or doing special projects. Our little ones feel valued being acknowledged by the 'big kids' and older students display kindness and caring for their little buddies.
- Immaculata, established in 1909, is a fully accredited Catholic School offering rigorous academic training which focuses on strong reading and mathematics skill development while providing a value-centered, holistic atmosphere for students of diverse backgrounds and abilities in grades PreK through 8.
- We value technology throughout the curriculum and at all ages.
- We offer a STEM program, Academically Gifted and Talented Program and Resource Services, differentiated learning and a number of interesting electives and extracurricular activities to grow and nurture the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||AIG and mild to moderate learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||455 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polos for boys; plaid skirt or jumper for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 20 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,312|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic Members - (PreK) $7896 (K - 5) $6312 (6-8) $6468Interfaith (PreK - 5) $8280 (6-8) $8424|
|Admissions Director||Barbra Bucci Murray|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess, Jr. Historians, Lego, Mandarin Chinese, Newspaper, Science Club, Sewing
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Guitar Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run, Ultimate Frisbee
- Character development, faith formation, and academic exellence are inseparable at Immaculata Catholic School. Every moment presents teaching and learning opportunities. We all live by the Immaculata Way of Life:
- Respect God, self and others.
- Be a person of integrity.
- Live a life of service.
- Produce quality work.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 880 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919)772-6264 24.5 K-12
- Cary Grades: 6-12 | 753 students
1500 N Harrison Avenue
Cary, NC 27513
(919)677-3873 14.7 6-12
- Raleigh Grades: PK-12 | 1189 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)847-0900 18 PK-12
- Raleigh Grades: PK-9 | 330 students
7005 Lead Mine Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)848-1545 16.4 PK-9
- Raleigh Grades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
(919)747-2020 18.6 PK-12
I am a current parent at the school and am so impressed with the students. They are all so happy and smiling all the time. They say good morning as we walk in and hold the door. The academics are excellent as well. But honestly, you can get great academics at many schools, but what they do in character building and values can't be matched. You can spot and Immaculata student around town by the way they carry themselves and treat others. I love this school.
- Posted by Parent - rsoff
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.