Mountain Pathways School
Mountain Pathways School is a community that fosters respect and a lifelong love of learning by nurturing the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical well-being of its children.
By following the Montessori curriculum, we encourage students to reach their full potential as happy, healthy, contributing members of the community of humanity.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 76 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,250
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Toddler class accepts children as young as 18 months
- 2-4 year-old class offers transitional option
- 3-6 year-old class is in large open classroom with space to spread out
- Elementary and Middle School students thrive under the guidance of our Montessori-trained instructors
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mountain Pathways School cost?
Mountain Pathways School's tuition is approximately $6,250 for private students.
What schools are Mountain Pathways School often compared to?
Mountain Pathways Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Grace Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Mountain Pathways School?
The application deadline for Mountain Pathways School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mountain Pathways School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.