The Patterson School
Tel: (828) 758-2374
- The Patterson School is a private, non-profit, co-educational, non-denominational, multi-cultural boarding and day school for grades seven through twelve.
- The Patterson School is dedicated to providing family-oriented college-preparatory education for the development of the whole person.
- A Patterson education develops skills, knowledge, experience, and attitudes required for a student to get into the college of choice and to be successful and happy in his or her future life.
- Instrumental to this success is the development of seven qualities which form the foundation of a Patterson education: knowledge, reasoning, integrity, courtesy, health, creativity, and versatility.
- The mission of The Patterson School is to provide an educational environment that stimulates the intellectual, ethical, and physical development of each of its students in a supportive, caring and nuturing enviroment.
- With a highly skilled faculty and an exciting curriculum, students are equipped with the skills and knowledge to enter and be successful at the collegiate and university level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.