Heritage Christian School
- Heritage Christian School was founded to provide a quality education and to pass on the heritage of our Biblical beliefs and convictions to our children and our children's children.
- The Bible reminds us that children are a “heritage of the Lord.” It is parents' responsibility to bring them up in the “nurture and admonition of the Lord.” Christian education involves the imparting of knowledge and values.
- The primary objective and purpose of Heritage Christian School is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the student an excellent education.
- The teachers of Heritage Christian School realize the solemn responsibility before God in molding the life and character of each of their students to give a good foundation for each child's future.
- The well-qualified administration and faculty demonstrate a caring concern for each child under their care.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HudsonGrades: KG-12 | 48 students
1444 Cajah Mountain Rd
Hudson, NC 28638
- HickoryGrades: PK-8 | 128 students
2535 21st Avenue NE
Hickory, NC 28601
- HickoryGrades: PK-12 | 486 students
3260 6th St. Dr. NW
Hickory, NC 28601
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.