Mountain View Montessori School
- Mountain View Montessori School offers excellence in education to children ages preschool through eighth grade.
- Our school is governed by the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori which seek to educate the whole child for life.
- We provide an environment that guides and nurtures the self-construction of individuals who will be able to define themselves, think objectively, make independent decisions, and live a vital life.
- We strive to respect, educate and serve a diversity of families, thus influencing a positive global effect through cosmic education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
565 Reactor Way
Reno, NV 89502
(775)348-6622 5.9 NS-8
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 298 students
1300 Casazza Drive
Reno, NV 89502
(775)323-2931 6.3 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.