Mountain View Montessori School
- Mountain View Montessori School offers excellence in education to children ages preschool through eighth grade.
- Our school is governed by the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori which seek to educate the whole child for life.
- We provide an environment that guides and nurtures the self-construction of individuals who will be able to define themselves, think objectively, make independent decisions, and live a vital life.
- We strive to respect, educate and serve a diversity of families, thus influencing a positive global effect through cosmic education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
565 Reactor Way
Reno, NV 89502
(775)348-6622 5.9 NS-8
- Reno Grades: K-8 | 298 students
1300 Casazza Drive
Reno, NV 89502
(775)323-2931 6.3 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.