Mountain View Montessori School
- Mountain View Montessori School offers excellence in education to children ages preschool through eighth grade.
- Our school is governed by the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori which seek to educate the whole child for life.
- We provide an environment that guides and nurtures the self-construction of individuals who will be able to define themselves, think objectively, make independent decisions, and live a vital life.
- We strive to respect, educate and serve a diversity of families, thus influencing a positive global effect through cosmic education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Grades: NS-8 | 94 students
565 Reactor Way
Reno, NV 89502
(775) 348-6622 5.9 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.