Mt. Carmel KinderCare
Our teachers offer an exceptional quality curriculum in their classroom, where they focus on developing the whole child through child initiated play and discovery.
Many of our teachers have higher education in the field of education, psychology and family studies, while others are continuing to pursue degrees while teaching.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are a family community of caring and knowledgeable teachers and managers. Our center is bright, clean and inviting to all who enter our front door. We invite everyone to come and tour our classrooms and meet our teachers. Refer a friend and when they enroll you will both receive a $200.00 tuition credit the fifth week of enrollment.
- Our center has a double entry key pad system for the safety of our children. Our playscapes are fenced in. Our staff is CPR, First Aid, and Medication certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, German, Mandarin, Spanish
- Care 4 Kids, NACCRRA, DCF, State
Endorse Mt. Carmel KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.