My First Place Preschool
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- My first place school has Unique learning environment which provides a safe loving and personal educational experience which leaves children well prepared for their next step to kindergarten and beyond. The daily schedule includes free choice of time spent in the learning centers, group times for creative movement, music, story time and dramatization. A weekly news letter will be distributed to all parents to inform them of all the material being covered for the week or month. Each classroom is organized with centers for creative art, literature, science and pre-math, dramatic play and cognitive and small motor development. Our center encourages reenactment of life's roles. The environment is planned to stimulate imagination and creativity, socialization's and exploration and discovery, while channeling the use of muscles important to developing bodies. The main objective of our program is to provide a safe, loving well-rounded positive learning experience that will foster the cognitive,emotional,physical and social development of each child. We respect and encourage each child's uniqueness and cultural diversity and use this as a tool to teach and learn from one another in order to build a strong community of learners. Together with parental support we provide the tools with which a child can create, discover and experience life in the most positive way possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does My First Place Preschool offer?
My First Place Preschool offers 2 interscholastic sports: Ballet and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for My First Place Preschool?
The application deadline for My First Place Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse My First Place Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards