Natchaug Hospital School-consolidated
- Natchaug Hospital School-consolidated serves 80 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Natchaug Hospital School-consolidated is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 3-12 | 57 students
21 Arch Bridge Rd
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203)266-8031 50.3 3-12
- Willimantic Grades: 3-9 | 9 students
126 Quarry St
Willimantic, CT 06226
(860)456-4984 2.8 3-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.