Natchaug Hospital School-consolidated
- Natchaug Hospital School-consolidated serves 80 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- The student:teacher of Natchaug Hospital School-consolidated is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 3-12 | 57 students
21 Arch Bridge Rd
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203)266-8031 50.3 3-12
- Willimantic Grades: 3-9 | 9 students
126 Quarry St
Willimantic, CT 06226
(860)456-4984 2.8 3-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.