Nativity Preschool & Kindergarten
- Nativity Preschool and Kindergarten provides a Christ centered, developmentally appropriate learning environment that promotes positive spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and creative growth.
- We nurture each child's development, knowing that each child is unique with individual patterns and timing of growth.
- Our preschool and kindergarten provide children a safe haven in which they will develop the joy of learning and a sense of community.
- Our goal is to provide a learning environment characterized by Christian love, acceptance, and encouragement where each child can develop a strong sense of self-worth and growth to the fullest potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheville Grades: 8-12 | 286 students
500 Christ School Rd
Asheville, NC 28704
(828)684-6232 1.5 8-12
- Arden Grades: 5-11 | 24 students
2568 Hendersonville Rd
Arden, NC 28704
(828)687-0704 1.9 5-11
- Fletcher Grades: K-8 | 102 students
257 Doelger Dr
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)684-8221 3.5 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.