- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Nefesh Academy is an accredited New York State school, and accepts students from a wide range of ethnic Jewish backgrounds. We follow the recommendations of both Torah U'Mesorah and the Cleveland day school curriculum, but modify these slightly to meet the needs of our talented, trilingual students. Preparatory classes on all levels ensure that it is never too late for a Jewish girl to receive a Yeshiva education. Our Judaic Studies curriculum is designed to foster academic success as well as Jewish identity and pride. Our advanced Torah/Chumash and Jewish History classes are highlighted with a focus on personalities who are role models in Jewish history. Varied activities and workshops, emphasizing creative expression and hands-on work, actualize the abstract concepts and reinforce classroom lessons. Students take educational field trips to build enthusiasm and turn education into reality. The Hebrew Language program eases our students into what is for many, a third language. The overall goal of the Elementary School program is to partner with parents and engage our students in Judaic gratification and intellectual development.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Nefesh Academy?
Endorse Nefesh Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards