- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning and to provide our students with the skills needed to contribute to their communities as insightful, effective, caring individuals. Children learn in their own unique ways and at their own unique pace. Our responsibility is to nurture and encourage children's growth by providing a rich and challenging environment. We educate the whole child, realizing the importance of social, emotional, intellectual, and creative growth. We provide a safe, nurturing environment in which the children's developmental needs are recognized. We provide opportunities for the children to take an active role in their education, and to interact with children of all ages. Our students raise questions and seek answers on their own. They experiment, discover the diversity within themselves and their surroundings, and openly meet new challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Neighborhood Schoolhouse often compared to?
Neighborhood Schoolhouseis often viewed alongside schools like Hilltop Montessori School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Neighborhood Schoolhouse?
The acceptance rate of Neighborhood Schoolhouse is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
What sports does Neighborhood Schoolhouse offer?
Neighborhood Schoolhouse offers 5 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Cycling, Dance, Nordic Skiing and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Neighborhood Schoolhouse?
The application deadline for Neighborhood Schoolhouse is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Neighborhood Schoolhouse. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards