New England Hebrew Academy
- The New England Hebrew Academy is an orthodox Hebrew Day School located in Brookline, Ma.
- It's mission is to educate each child to the best of his/her ability in a warm, supportive and nurturing atmosphere.
- The school aims to instill in each student a love and appreciation of their Jewish heritage and foster a commitment to betterment of the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||part time to full time preschool $2,500.00 - $9,400.00 elementary school - $9,500.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||esther ciment|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cambridge Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 520-5200 2.1 PK-8
- Groton Grades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
(978) 448-9411 29.5 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.