New England Hebrew Academy
The New England Hebrew Academy is an orthodox Hebrew Day School located in Brookline, Ma.
It's mission is to educate each child to the best of his/her ability in a warm, supportive and nurturing atmosphere.
The school aims to instill in each student a love and appreciation of their Jewish heritage and foster a commitment to betterment of the world.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
part time to full time preschool $2,500.00 - $9,400.00 elementary school - $9,500.00
% on Financial Aid
- The New England Hebrew Academy is an orthodox Hebrew Day School located in Brookline, Ma. It's mission is to educate each child to the best of his/her ability in a warm, supportive and nurturing atmosphere. The school aims to instill in each student a love and appreciation of their Jewish heritage and foster a commitment to betterment of the world.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for New England Hebrew Academy?
The application deadline for New England Hebrew Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New England Hebrew Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.