New Fairfield Bright Beginning
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (203) 746-5994
- New Fairfield Bright Beginnings began in New Fairfield, CT in 1980 as Mary’s Learning Center.
- Owner Mary Arnold created a loving, child centered environment in her home where families had peace of mind knowing their children had the best possible care.
- New Fairfield Bright Beginnings was founded on the philosophy that children thrive in a safe, loving and home-like environment.
- Both the physical well-being and emotional development of children is greatly influenced by these factors.
- Our primary goal is providing families with quality childcare in a warm, safe happy environment – a place where you can leave your child, confident that he or she is receiving outstanding care and enjoying a positive, stimulating learning experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Specific to individual programs|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Susan Hamilton|
- As a center , we believe in promoting health and well being, especially in the area of physical fittness. The school reasearched and purchased several pieces of child size exercise equipment-a treadmill, stationary bike, and rowing and elliptical machines. A yoga program is implemented each morning to start off the morning. New fitness programs are being implemented into with the School Age program. Two major remodeling projects are now complete. A 525 square foot beautiful infant/toddler room. The room includes crawling mats, soft toys, new handwashing station, food prep area, ceiling fan, and new napping equipment. A new 490 square foot classroom has been designed to house our existing Private Pre-K Enrichment Program. A wonderful space for children to learn and explore. Exceptional learning that exceeds all national educational levels.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danbury Grades: NS-PK | 19 students
123 S King St
Danbury, CT 06811
(203) 748-2480 4.1 NS-PK
- Brookfield Grades: PK-K | 34 students
1 Production Drive
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203) 740-8136 4.4 PK-K
- New Milford Grades: K-12 | 134 students
600 Danbury Rd Ste 2
New Milford, CT 06776
(860) 210-3677 4.6 K-12
- Brookfield Grades: K | 5 students
777 Federal Rd
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203) 740-0044 4.8 K
I love working at Bright Beginnings, my co-workers are great and my bosses are great and very caring, they are my second home.
- Posted by Teacher - FScal
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.