New Generation Montessori Children's Academy
New Generation Montessori concept was born in 1987 as an idea for a place where children would have the opportunity to develop their full potential.
Nevertheless, we discover that traditional methods were diminishing the discovery hunger natural in all children, so after wide research we found the method developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, where the child had the opportunity to think, explore, and made the learning process a natural path in his life.
In 2013 we made the decision of creating an option for the new generations in South Florida and with this in mind, we launched our first campus in Pompano Beach in 2013.
Later we had the opportunity to open a second campus in Delray Beach in 2017 and recently we open our third campus in West Palm Beach.
We follow the Montessori philosophy and our goal to partner with families so their children can reach their great potential!.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 98 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are a family passionate about Montessori. Our first son was able to experience this method since he was only 1 year old. Today, 34 years later is a successful entrepreneur and businessman with great creativity and analysis capability, that he gives the credit to his Montessori Background. Two of our older daughters are currently directors in two of our campuses, another daughter became an Art teacher and developed a unique Art curriculum for children from 2 to 6 years old, and another daughter became a great painter and artist as she continues her superior education. I oversee the curriculum application through our campuses and with my husband assistance we continue developing and growing strong bonds with our families and our communities.
Endorse New Generation Montessori Children's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards