New Life Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1981, our program has grown to include a high-quality Preschool and Kindergarten, Elementary, Jr. High and High School classes.
- All of our curriculum is Christ-centered and features ABeka, positive action for Christ and Bob Jones University Press publishers.
- At New Life Christian School, our mission is to provide a safe, Christ-centered environment where students achieve excellence in all areas of their lives; educational, spiritual, physical and emotional.
- Our vision is to partner with parents in the training of students to become men and women of God.
- To equip them to become the next generation of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I will recommend New Life Christian School as early life of age. Learning about God is the key of being a follower of Christ.
- Posted by Parent - Anape
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.