St Isidore School
Tel: (530) 673-2217
- St. Isidore Catholic School, an integral part of the educational ministry of St. Isidore Parish, serves students from Preschool through Eighth Grade.
- Our school's purpose is to provide those in our parish and surrounding communities, who embrace our philosophy of education, with a program of Catholic religious instruction along with the highest quality academic curriculum.
- This educational process aims to integrate the Christian truths and values of our Catholic faith into the total life of the student.
- The culmination of this educational process is a well-rounded person who is capable of becoming a responsible and contributing member of the faith and civic communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,960|
|Tuition Notes||scholorships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chris Reyna|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Football,|
Golf, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Calfironia Junior Scholorship Federation, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Student Store|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 9-12 | 1164 students
4315 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916) 733-3600 41.9 9-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.