St. Isidore School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 236 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,960
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Isidore School cost?
St. Isidore School's tuition is approximately $3,960 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Isidore School?
The acceptance rate of St. Isidore School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does St. Isidore School offer?
St. Isidore School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is St. Isidore School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Isidore School?
The application deadline for St. Isidore School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Isidore School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards