New Life Christian School
- The purpose of the New Life Christian school is to provide God-centered education to children using the Bible and its principles as the foundation for the total curriculum.
- It is also our mission to serve the parents by guiding children toward a life of responsive Christian discipleship.
- New Life Christian School is a traditional school where traditional values are upheld.
- The school's procedures and rules are based on teaching and demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit.
- As a nondenominational school, we welcome all students and parents to become a part of a Bible-based educational experience.
- It is the goal of NLCS to raise up boys and girls to become tomorrow's Christian leaders and to bring Jesus Christ into a world largely devoid of ethics, principles and godly values.
- Every directive and effort of the Board of Education of NLCS is directed towards that means.
- All teachers and staff of our school are called to join in this wonderful effort.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed New Life Christian School also viewed these schools: Southern Tier Catholic School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?